Saturday, July 01, 2006

UPDATED

FINALLY I'm organised enough to make a few ATC sized pieces of alcohol ink art to take with me when I visit Wisbech today. It would be fabulous if there was some feedback (I have to find places to leave three little beauties first though - I feel a coffee moment in the air!) - there would have been a pic if Blogger was playn ball with me - will add one when I can

Poop - never got a chance to leave them anywhere - it was a good trip though - we arrived when there was a parade (and not just for me to welcome me to the town - how disappointing!), plus the charity (thrift) shops were amazing - I got loads of vintage Ladybird books (I collect them) and an entire vintage Lotto set - with cool cards and all the number - all in their own wooden case. Kind of too good to use you know?

Anyhow - here are the pics at last

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your alcohol-ink art. I love the look of alcohol ink, but haven't had a chance to play with it myself.