Tuesday, January 01, 2013

First Batch for the New Year

Yesterday and today I spent time creating some Found Art. It felt like a nice way to end one year and begin another--creating intentionally to bring joy to others.

For my first batch, I went back to my roots. I never thought of myself as being creative until I discovered rubber stamps. Creating with rubber stamps lead to all sorts of excursions in art from collage to watercolors and so many other avenues that fed my curiosity and brought me joy.

This art is simple, but it was created from the heart. I will bring these tags to work with me tomorrow and leave some in the building. The first floor of the office building I work in is mostly doctor's offices. So I'm hoping these tags/bookmarks will be found by some of the patients. With simple messages for a new beginning, I hope they bring a smile.

No comments: