Sunday, June 18, 2006

I've got my pieces here, all ready :)


Hello, I'm new here :D

I made a few altered cabinet cards last week and have been wondering what I could do with them ever since.

I found foundart.org tonight and now I know what to do!

I'm going to try and think of where I can leave them locally tomorrow. I don't have a car and won't be going anywhere exciting any time soon so local will have to do. I hope I can come up with something interesting.......Maybe the library........ maybe the museum? I know! The in-store Argos catalog in town! :)

Anyhoo, nice to have found you and hope this will be the first of many posts :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amethyst Dragonfly for all your altered art, mixed media and collage needs!

3 comments:

jafabrit said...

hello there,
lovely cards. I would enjoy finding one of these.
you can hang them in a tree perhaps? I am thinking of using clothes pins to attach artwork to because it would be easy to clip them onto tree branches.

Shari said...

These are beautiful. If you don't think they would stick to anything, you could put them inside books in the library, though it might take a while for them to be found. You could leave them on the shelves next to older books or in the art book section.

Have fun!

FoundArt said...

Jafabrit, what a great idea! I'll have to look for some brightly colored clothes pins...or maybe some wooden ones that I paint up whimsically. Too cool!